Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting to know you (me) getting to know all about you (me)

Here are 25 things that you probably didn't know about me!

1. I can't burp
2. I'm petrified of vomit
3. Britney Spears is my home girl
4. I was born on Labor Day
5. I don't have a middle name
6. I love sharks, especially great whites.
7. I enjoy playing craps.
8. My mom and dad have the same birthday, which is my half birthday.
9. I have never gotten a speeding ticket. And I speed.
10. I was one of the least popular kids in my high school
11. My favorite color is white.
12. I have eight piercings. Seven are in my ears.
13. I drink Smart Water every day.
14. I can sing.
15. Seafood is my favorite.
16. I have two bunnies, named Lucy and Lily.
17. I'm afraid to be home alone late at night.
18. I own over 40 pairs of shoes.
19. I love interior design.
20. I'm a New York Yankees' fan.
21. I wish I could live on the beach.
22. My closet is color coded.
23. I never lose things. Ever.
24. I don't do amusement park rides.
25. I don't like pretzels.

Now I'm getting to hope you like me!!