Tuesday, January 11, 2011

EffieOrfanides.com is finally here!

Well it is January 11, 2011 and my website is finally here! I’m so excited to have my own little piece of cyber space where I can share my world with all of you. I spent most of 2010 writing my heart out for Gather and Examiner and I’ve barely had any time to work on Legendary Heartbreak, so 2011 is going to be dedicated to getting it done!

I’ve wanted to publish my first book for a long time, but as many writers will tell you - it’s hard work! The amount of dedication and discipline needed to actually sit and write is amazing! I’m happy to say that Legendary Heartbreak is not the only novel that I’m currently working on. I am hoping that this year I will have some exciting news for all of you!

I’m so blessed to have a career doing something that I love to do but I wouldn’t be anywhere if it wasn’t for all of you. Your readership and support have helped me succeed in 2010 and I can only hope that you will stick with me for 2011 and beyond! Thank you for spending time with me and for giving me motivation to move forward.

Here’s to making dreams come true.